Bureau of Customs personnel identified by witness Mark Taguba as receiving “tara” (grease money)
1. BOC deputy commissioner Teddy Raval, who is under Intelligence Group
2. BOC Intelligence officer Teodoro Sagaral, who is assigned at the Manila International Container Port
3. BOC district collector Vincent Maronilla, also assigned at the MICP
4. A certain Major Gutierrez, who is already deceased
5. BOC director Niel Estrella assigned at the Customs Intelligence and Investigation Service
6. BOC director Milo Maestrecampo assigned at the Import and Assessment Service
7. A certain Jayson
a certain Maita from the formal entry division
GO TO SOURCE: http://www.interaksyon.com/customs-broker-gives-breakdown-of-payolas-identifies-corrupt-offices-within-boc/
President Rodrigo Duterte has appointed comedian Marco Ho also known as Bogart the Explorer and former Iligan City Mayor Franklin Quijano to government posts.
Ho was appointed as a member of the Movie and Television Review and Classification board on July 12.
He hails from Davao City and co-hosts a travel show with presidential son Sebastian “Baste” Duterte.
Quijano received two appointments: as administrator and chief executive officer of the Philippine Veterans Investment Development Corporation-Industrial Authority and as a member of the board of directors of the same institution.
The former Iligan City mayor is also campaigning for a federal form of government. Duterte signed his appointment letter on July 14.
HAVE MORE TIME? READ FROM SOURCE.
READ FROM SOURCE: https://tapoos.com/lifestyle/never-marry-15-habits/
First time I tried to redeem a FREE Promo especially from a well know company #LUCKY ME Noodles.
I followed their instructions and entered the code and sent it to 4388.
This is what I get:
“We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later or visit LuckyMe! FB. Per DOH-FDA CFRR Permit No00330 s 2017.”
If you can’t fulfill a promo Lucky Me then stop fooling the public. What a waste of valuable precious time.